The Serengeti Challenge is TEMBO’s 2021 virtual walk, run and cycle fundraising event. This year we will take you across the Serengeti National Park, a world hertiage site abundant with wildlife and natural beauty.
The Challenge runs for 10 days from May 1 – 10, 2021. Consider walking, running or cycling one of two routes while helping to meet the ongoing need for formal and informal education in Longido District, Tanzania. Your participation will help TEMBO provide informal education including literacy and skills development programs for women in remote villages and life skills classes for primary school students. In addition, your support will help girls complete an education and pursue careers that lead to better lives and healthier communities.
It all starts with you …
How to participate in the Serengeti Challenge virtually.
- Register online by CLICKING HERE
- Choose your preferred route and distance.
- Create an online fundraising page with all of the tools provided by TEMBO – and then share your page with families and friends through email and/or social media and start collecting donations.
- Walk, run or cycle for a distance that works for you from May 1 – 10th. Consider working in a team where each member completes a portion of the route, and together (at a distance), your team completes the Challenge.
- Share stories and photos with your friends – and TEMBO – during the Challenge.
- Earn medals for distances and fundraising achievements.